Single-line clamshell buckets are primarily used for unloading bulk commodities when port cranes are not available, necessitating the use of shipboard cranes.
Our Remote-controlled single-line clamshell buckets feature faster cycling time, easy maintenance, industry-leading ease of control, and optional controlled opening to aid in controlling discharge.
- Manual trip, where the bucket is opened by someone pulling a cable to trip the latch mechanism.
- Auto trip, where the bucket is opened by touching down the bucket to trip the latch mechanism.
- Radio remote-controlled, where the bucket is opened by a remote-control device that trips the latch mechanism.
Available Sizes Include:
- Manual & Auto trip: – Up to 8 cubic yards
- Remote-Controlled – 5 to 15 cubic yards
Atlas-SSI can also help address your needs with custom sizes upon request.