Safety is Our Number One Core Value and Defines Our Company Culture.
We are uncompromising in our commitment to the health and safety of our employees, subcontractors, customers and communities. We pledge to continually improve our processes, demonstrate leadership and promote comprehensive safety and wellness.
We require individual accountability, expect all employees to adhere to our safety standards and actively participate in and support the advancement of our health and safety practices.
Safety is the responsibility of all employees, including management and individual workers. Everyone is responsible for achieving zero accidents and ensuring a SAFE day, a SAFE tomorrow, a SAFE year, and a SAFE career.
It is the policy of ATLAS-SSI to:
- Maintain a safe and healthy workplace for all employees in compliance with all applicable laws and regulations.
- Promote a positive attitude toward safety.
- Commit appropriate and sufficient resources to protect and support efforts to promote safety.
- Ensure that each worker understands they have stop-work authority.
- Provide industry-leading training and promote a safe culture.
- Regularly review and evaluate this policy and commitment.
- Assure timely and thorough investigation, reporting and correction.