ATLAS-SSI has taken key measures to ensure business continuity and support the health of employees at our manufacturing facilities and customer locations.
ATLAS-SSI continues to implement the following protocols to help us better serve our customers, fellow employees, and our communities:
• First and foremost, we are working closely with all employees to ensure that anyone who is ill or believes they have been exposed to COVID-19 are staying home. This includes encouraging testing and mandating self-quarantining for anyone who has potentially been exposed.
• We follow an on-site visitor protocol that inquires into the visitors health and signs of symptoms and we take their temperature with a non-contact thermometer. In the event that they have a temp >100.4 or report any symptoms, they are not allowed in the facility. If they are allowed in, we require that they wear the disposable mask that we provide.
• We are continually monitoring our supply chain to ensure prompt delivery of materials so that our manufacturing facilities can fabricate mission-critical equipment and parts for the raw water intake sector.
• We are committed to keeping our customers updated. We have developed a detailed Pandemic Response Plan.
• We have significantly increased communications and oversight of personal hygiene requirements for employees.
• We are practicing social distancing to the extent that this is possible in our manufacturing facilities and offices in addition to our field service crews.
• We continue to restrict non-essential travel and have prohibited company travel to CDC Watchlist locations. We are supporting employee use of telephone and video conferencing instead of face-to-face meetings as much as possible during this outbreak.
• We will continue to use the Atlas-SSI emergency response system, where we can push urgent communication to all of our employees within seconds.
• Our service technicians will comply with all customer policies and procedures related to COVID-19, including completing forms, signing guest registers, staying offsite when ill or after possible exposure, maintaining personal hygiene standards to prevent infection, and any other necessary steps to protect everyone involved.
The management team at Atlas SSI takes the COVID-19 threat seriously and we are taking all reasonable measures to prepare for and mitigate the risk of COVID-19 to our team members, customers, and our business.
Paul Lewis President and CEO