ATLAS-SSI is a leading manufacturer of high-quality Thru-Flow water screens, ancillary equipment, and on-site services in North America. Our water screens clean the water, reduce ecological impacts, and are compliant with 316(b).
The thru-flow screen is the most common type of traveling water screen and comes in a two-post or four-post design. We have engineered both to provide superior performance while requiring low maintenance.
Screen construction options range from coated carbon steel, stainless steel, and non-metallic to meet the harshest environmental conditions.
From supplying traveling screens for a new plant intake to retrofitting existing ones, we have the experience and knowledge to provide you with the highest quality product that will meet your every need.
- Simple construction
- We can design for 24-hour operation
- Multiple speeds and shaft-mounted drive available
- Designed to have complete parts interchangeability with existing thru-flow screens
- Automatic differential controls to protect the unit against high debris loading
- Save time
- Save money
- Our work crews travel all over the U.S.
- We provide our customers with the total package
- Our technicians and certified divers are ready to work on topside or underwater equipment
- Our deliveries are shorter than most
Frequently Asked Questions About Thru-Flow Water Screens
What kind of system controls are available for Atlas-SSI Thru-Flow water screens?
We offer our customers the option to upgrade to SmartScreen Technology® system controls that offer a user-friendly interface and real-time monitoring.
Does Atlas-SSI offer 316(b) fish-friendly solutions?
Yes, we provide solutions that meet 316(b). When we design new or rebuild existing Thru-Flow water screens, our expert engineers consider a wide range of parameters such as water conditions, debris removal, fish species, and screening technology.