ATLAS-SSI hydraulic grapples can handle your most severe duty-scrap applications, providing you with a durable, high-performance solution.
ATLAS-SSI hydraulic grapples are custom-built to fit your boom tip, ensuring you find your perfect solution. Our hydraulic grapples are commonly used for scrap, demolition, car body, and multipurpose interlocking applications.
- Made in America
- Custom-built to fit your application
- No Rotation, Bump Rotation, and 360-Degree Power Rotation options are available
- Semi-Blade, Full-Blade, and Lower ⅓ Enclosed Tine Styles are available
- Our state-of-the-art manufacturing facilities use the latest CAD software programs linked to some of the most high-tech machining and fabrication equipment available.
- We can send our technicians and certified diving crews all over the U.S. for service, repairs, and installation.
- We can rebuild all styles, makes, and models of buckets and grapples from any manufacturer.
Frequently Asked Questions About Hydraulic Grapples
Can you build a custom grapple for my application?
The majority of the grapples we build are custom manufactured from our Monticello, MS facility to fit our customer’s specific application needs.
Can you rebuild my existing grapple?
Yes, we can rebuild any grapple regardless of make, model or manufacturer. Using our decades of combined experience, we will have your grapple back to performing as if it were brand new within just a few weeks.