Unrivaled expertise in customized material handling bucket & grapple solutions
Our state-of-the-art manufacturing sites offer over 250,000 square feet of combined space and have produced a wide range of buckets sized from ¼ to over 60 yards. Our engineers use only the latest CAD software programs linked to some of the most high-tech machining and fabrication equipment available.
Put simply, we strive to build the best bucket at the most affordable price, using the latest technology and leveraging the most experienced staff in the industry.
We offer a complete product line that includes single-line, two-rope, three-rope and four-rope cable operated buckets, as well as hydraulic buckets and continuous unloader buckets.
- Made in America
- Cost-effective solutions
- A-514/AR-400 steel
- Heat-treated pins, rollers, and bushings
- Single, two, three, and four rope cable-operated buckets and grapples
- Radio remote control, hydraulic and continuous unloader buckets used for all types of materials and applications
- Our state-of-the-art manufacturing facilities use the latest CAD software programs linked to some of the most high-tech machining and fabrication equipment available.
- We can send our technicians and certified diving crews all over the U.S. for service, repairs, and installation.
- We can rebuild all styles, makes, and models of buckets and grapples from any manufacturer.
Frequently Asked Questions About Material Handling Buckets
Absolutely! We have an inventory of buckets and grapples ready for short or long-term rental. We conveniently house our well-maintained rental fleet near the Mississippi River for prompt shipping. Many customers use our rental program to minimize downtime while their bucket or grapple undergoes rebuilding at our facility.
Yes, we provide parts and rebuild services for any make or model of material handling bucket. The rebuild quality often exceeds the original manufacturer’s performance specifications.