Traveling Water Screen Maintenance
ATLAS-SSI offers the largest nationwide team of factory-trained technicians, and commercial divers specialized in raw water intake screens.
Our goal at ATLAS-SSI is a complete commitment to safety and customer service in every aspect of our business. At the heart of this commitment is our on-site service team.
We are the only screen company in the industry with in-house, specialized crews who specialize in the maintenance and repair of traveling screens and intake equipment.
Our service offerings include:
- Emergency Service
- Onsite Repairs
- Scheduled Maintenance
- Installation & Removal
- Underwater Inspections
- Well Cleaning & Debris Removal
ATLAS-SSI field service crews are staffed by factory-trained water screen technicians and certified commercial divers. This gives us the ability to handle virtually any project need—from turnkey removal, installations, and on-site repairs to underwater inspections and adjustments.
- ATLAS manufactures all of our screens at our facility in the U.S. We don’t sub out the work.
- Our highly certified divers and technicians can travel anywhere in the U.S. for on-site service and maintenance.
- Teams arrive with all tools, rigging, dive equipment and cranes (if needed)
- The EPA fully accepts ATLAS-SSI tech
- As a full-service traveling water screen provider, we’re a one-stop-shop. We can manufacture replacement parts for any type of screen (even our competitor’s equipment) and even rebuild existing equipment.
- We offer pumping and well-cleaning services to remove mud and debris. This will enable your screens and trash rakes to run efficiently and extend the life of the rotating equipment.
- We offer new and rebuilt 316(b) fish screens
- Over 50 years of experience in the industry. We can handle any size job competently and provide you with a turn-key solution
Frequently Asked Questions About Maintenance and On-Site Services
Help! We have an emergency. How quickly can ATLAS-SSI be on site?
Contact us immediately. We offer emergency services and can quickly have our divers and technicians on your job site.
We have a broken traveling water screen that a competitor manufactured. Can ATLAS-SSI help?
We sure can! Contact us below and let us know the details of the screen, and we’ll custom manufacture replacement parts to repair it.
What does an Atlas Commercial Diver do?