Stop Logs For Water Screens
ATLAS-SSI stop logs are an essential component for your intake system.
Our custom-engineered stop logs are the industry’s premier solution when you need to isolate an intake channel or de-water an inlet well for inspection or maintenance.
We design our stop logs for ease of installation and removal while prioritizing safety and reliability. We offer specially designed seals to ensure proper sealing upon request.
You can stack the modules in single or dual-direction to extend above the highest water levels. Our modular, welded-steel stop logs are available in stainless steel or carbon steel coated with an immersion-rated epoxy.
We can customize our stop logs with lifting beams that automatically engage and disengage when placing or removing modules. The modules can also be equipped with relief valves to equalize pressure for easy removal.
Storage racks for vertical storage are designed to prevent seal damage and to make it easy to connect to the lifting device.
- Customizable to meet the exact needs of your facility
- Specially designed seals to ensure proper sealing
- Optional relief valve for easy lifting
- Heavy-Duty construction to ensure a long lifespan
- Lifting beams with automatic engagement and disengagement
- We proudly manufacture stop logs at our U.S. facility
- The EPA fully accepts our tech—no need for further compliance testing
- We’re a one-stop shop and can service all of your needs. From factory rebuilds to manufacturing replacement parts of our competitor’s equipment
- We can send our technicians and certified diving crews anywhere in the U.S. for maintenance, installation, and service
- Our lead times are some of the shortest in the industry
Frequently Asked Questions About Dual Flow Screens
What are stop logs?
Stop logs, also known as Stop Gates, are bulkheads made out of steel or other high-strength material. They’re used in channels to hold back water flow by lowering one on top of another to reach a specific height.
What kind of stop log customizations does ATLAS-SSI offer?
In addition to choosing the type of materials (steel or aluminum stop logs), you can also opt for a relief valve, lifting beam, and specially designed seals.