ATLAS-SSI is a leading manufacture of Thru-Flow screens, ancillary equipment and on-site services in North America.
From supplying traveling screens for a new plant intake to retrofitting existing intakes, we have the experience and knowledge to provide you with the highest quality product that will meet your every need, including debris removal, fish handling, and heavy-duty and continuous running applications.
The thru-flow screen is the most common type of traveling water screen and comes in a two-post or four-post design. Both have been engineered to provide superior performance while requiring low maintenance.
Screen construction options range from coated carbon steel, stainless steel and non-metallic to meet the harshest of environmental conditions.
- Simple construction
- Multiple speeds available
- Shaft-mounted drive available
- Can be designed for 24-hour operation
- Designed to have complete parts interchangeability with existing thru-flow screens
- Relatively simple civil works
- Optional roll around boot section
- Automatic differential controls to protect unit against high debris loading
- Low maintenance components available
- Designed to provide superior performance in new or existing intake applications
- Option to upgrade to SmartScreen® Technology system controls